Tuesday 26 April 2011

Production Meeting

Today I had a production meeting with the Producer, Director and Set Designer for the film I am designing for. I showed them research I had done over the past few days and they showed me some ideas they had. They loved the research I had done which was really promising. I am very happy with how the production meeting went, they respected me and valued my ideas and thoughts. I did not feel at all taken for granted and they were very apologetic for the changes they had made as they realised this was going to effect my job. I took notes from the meeting and after I have gathered a bit more information I will start sourcing again. I am confident that I will be able tot get all of the costumes and accessories together in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment