Friday 6 May 2011

Shoot Day- 'Fair Belles' and Evaluation

It was really nice that today I was able to see the costumes I designed, sourced and made being used in a real film environment.

Having already bonded with the actresses, actor and film crew, I found it very easy to be on set and thoroughly enjoyed the environment and got on very well with everybody. Having Ellen there as my assistant worked really well, especially during the sex scene, as we were both there to give Annabelle and Dan dressing gowns in-between takes.

I am very happy with how well this project has gone and I would definately do this again. I am planning on working with the film course next year as I have made strong connections with certain people and they have requested to work with me again in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment