Thursday 5 May 2011

Fitting and Costume Sourcing

Today I had a fitting for both of the actresses, Annabelle and Caroline, and the actor, Dan. I am thrilled with how good everything looked. I have an adaptation to make to Belle's costume but it should be fairly simple. I also need to break down the trousers for Dan to make them look more worn and source a necktie for Dan and a necklace for Annabelle. I had a look in the uni costume store collection of jewellery but the only thing I could find that may have worked is an earring that I would need to attach to a chain but i am not 100% happy with that so I will try to source a necklace later.

Caroline (Adelita)






I feel I have really successfully done my job as a costume designer so far and due to my organisation skills I have managed to keep on top of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment